7/24/11

Beautiful Quilts at the Orange County Fair!


I wanted to share with you just a few of the beautiful quilts you can see at this years Orange County Fair!
I did not enter any of the categories this year as I wanted to take a break and enjoy the summer- hassle free.
(one year we almost missed the deadline to pick up my entries- coming back from vacation!- We got stuck in Los Angeles traffic- eek!)


But there is no question about it. I LOVE to sew and have been re inspired by these beautiful creations to enter a few things next year. ;)
Enjoy the quilts!
(click on the photos for enlarged colorful detail)









I am in San Diego today with Dyllan, visiting Family and attending our 3rd year at Comic Con.
I can't wait to share photos with you!

1 comment:

Sara said...

some beautiful designs. I would love to make something like that. Hugs Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...